Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Who Are You? Something you must know...!

Quick question...who are you? Now this is one question that so many people do not even take the time to even ask themselves this question. And so because of that simple thing they cannot succeed. You have to know your destiny, your fate, why you were put on this earth. Who am I you ask? Well I KNOW that I know that I know that I am a wonderfully created image of God who has been blessed with superpowers known and unknown. If you expect to or even want to be a business entrepreneur, MINDSET is something that should first be analyzed and put into use. No matter what you do, no matter what you even think about doing, guaranteed that with the wrong mindset you will not make it too far unless you toughen up. Be READY to take risks. Do you have any idea how much crap Jesus had to suffer and endure before he was in heaven sitting with his father all G style like? He had to endure curses and people speaking against him and all other types of things. Point I am getting at though is that he always had the correct mindset and s he was successful in fulfilling his duties. So next time you wonder "who are you" or "who am I" or how do I be a "business entrepreneur" just remember mindset is a greatly important factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment